Mission, Vision, Values and Academic ExcellenceWhat Matters at University Prep
U Prep's Characteristics of Good Teaching
Teacher Professional Development Model
- Request admission information.
- Complete and submit the Core Application forms (steps 1-3) with the application fee of $75 by Tuesday, December 11, 2012. Submitting the Core Application online allows you secure access to check the status of the application throughout the admission process, including the Upper School admission decision on February 21, 2013 and the Middle School admission decision on March 14, 2013.
- After we receive your Core Application (by completing and submitting steps 1-3), you will receive information on how to schedule your child's school visit date. You will be able to choose a visit day for your student and applicants are interviewed during their campus visit. Parents are strongly encouraged to tour the school on their child's visit date.
- Register your child for the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Look here for additional ISEE information and a list of local test sites and dates. Applicants should take the ISEE by the end of January 2013.
- Submit your completed Parent/Guardian and Student Essays through the online application by January 15, 2013.
- Print and sign the Request for Records form through the online application or print from here: Request for Records form and submit it to your child's current school.
- Delegate the Teacher Evaluation forms to your child's current English and math teachers through the online application. If your child has the same teacher for both subjects, please ask another academic teacher or last year's teacher to complete the form. The teachers will complete and submit the evaluations through the online application.
In addition to the ISEE scores, we allow schools until the end of January 2013 to submit student records/transcripts and teacher evaluations.
All other application materials including the student essay and parent statement are due in the Admission Office by Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
“U Prep offers fantastic opportunities to expand your horizons and go beyond your comfort zone while still being a warm and friendly home away from home.” Orren, eleventh grade