Mission, Vision, Values and Academic ExcellenceWhat Matters at University Prep
U Prep's Characteristics of Good Teaching
Teacher Professional Development Model
Financial Aid Process
University Prep offers need-based financial aid to families who qualify. You may begin to apply for financial aid on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. University Prep's FA deadline is Thursday, February 6, 2014.
- University Prep's FA Q&A
- University Prep's Affordability Brochure
- University Prep's FA Family Guide
- Statement of Explanation
Online Financial Statement
1. Starting Tuesday, November 12, 2013 go to FAST Financial Aid Application.
2. Click on the "Start Application" button. If you are divorced or separated, please read special instructions first.
3. You will create an account using your e-mail address and a password. Once you've created an account, you may log in and out of your application as needed.
4. Complete, pay and submit your application. FAST Financial Aid Application fee is $38.00. This fee is non-refundable.
5. Gather all required documents.
1. 2013 completed 1040, including all schedules
2. 2013 W-2(s)
3. 2013 Business Taxes and schedules
4. IRS Form 4506
Please remember, all required documents are due by Thursday, February 6, 2014. Mail all required documents to Independent School Management, 1316 North Union Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19806.
For an overview of the FAST process, please attend the Financial Aid Information Evening in the U Prep library on January 14, 2014 from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
To contact FAST, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-326-FAST. The Help Center hours are open around the clock.
For questions regarding University Prep’s FA process, please contact Tee-Ta Walker, Associate Director of Admission and Financial Aid, at 206.832.1118 or email@example.com.
“I always appreciated the challenges put forth at University Prep. There was always the expectation of success.” Ben, Class of 2006