Mission, Vision, Values and Academic ExcellenceWhat Matters at University Prep
U Prep's Characteristics of Good Teaching
Teacher Professional Development Model
Prospective students and their families are invited to attend University Prep's Open House on Thursday, October 24 or Thursday, November 14, 2013.
Each program begins at 6:30 p.m. and doors open at 6:00 p.m. The Open House events give families a chance to tour our facilities, ask questions, and talk with faculty, administrators, students and current University Prep families. No RSVP required and please bring your student.
University Prep Important Dates:
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013 – Villa High School Fair, Villa Academy, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 26, 2013 – Eton High School Fair, Eton School, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 8, 2013 – Independent School Fair for People of Color, Rainier Community Center, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 24, 2013 – Open House, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013 – North End Independent School Fair, Northgate Community Center, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 14, 2013 – Open House, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013 – Core Application (steps 1-3) due
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014 – Supplemental application materials due
- Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - Financial Aid Information Evening, University Prep Library, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6, 2014 – Financial Aid Application due
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 – Upper School Admission Notification and Financial Aid Award letters mailed
- Friday, February 21, 2014 - Upper School Admission and Financial Aid decisions posted online, 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 13, 2014 – Middle School Admission Notification and Financial Aid Award letters mailed
- Friday, March 14, 2014 - Middle School Admission and Financial Aid decisions posted online, 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 24, 2014 – Middle School and Upper School contracts and deposits due
For additional information, contact us at 206.523.6407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Our grandson is thriving under your guidance, as are his friends. Thank you so much for all you do to create such a wonderful atmosphere for their learning." U Prep Grandparent