Mission, Vision, Values and Academic ExcellenceWhat Matters at University Prep
U Prep's Characteristics of Good Teaching
Teacher Professional Development Model
Tuition and FeesTuition and fees account for approximately 90 percent of the funds needed to operate the school. The balance is provided by parents, alumni, and friends contributing to the Annual Fund, by proceeds of the annual Parent Council Auction, and by grants from local and national foundations and corporations. The following tuition and fees are for the 2012-2013 school year.
- Annual tuition for the Upper School (Grades 9-12) is $27,230.
- Annual tuition for the Middle School (Grades 6-8) is $26,100.
- Enrollment is guaranteed by submitting a signed enrollment contract along with a $2,500 non-refundable tuition deposit which is applied to the total annual tuition.
- In addition to annual tuition, an incidental fee of $850 is required for each student. This fee covers the cost of such things as accident insurance, off-campus events, retreats, field trips, and student publications. If the individual student's actual fees exceed $850, the parents will be notified.
- Tuition does not include lunch, textbooks, lab fees, personal athletic equipment and various charges connected with off-campus events.
- University Prep's Affordability Brochure
"Our grandson is thriving under your guidance, as are his friends. Thank you so much for all you do to create such a wonderful atmosphere for their learning." U Prep Grandparent