- Add/drop form (semester 1)
- Course Requests form
- Independent Study form
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Summer Reading
- Middle School Supply List
- Upper School Summer Reading
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Advanced Placement Test Registration
- Global Link Application 2016-17
- Global Link Handbook 2015-16
- Semester Away Application
- Semester Away Information
- Upper School Fall Sports Sign-up
- Ski Program
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Parent Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Connecting to UPrep Wireless
- How to Print on Campus
- Middle School Device Program
- Upper School Device Program
- Program Overview
- Health History and Release Form
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIP DATES/CALENDAR, 2016/2017
- WINTER CAMPING: February 17 and 18, Gold Creek Valley. Open to grades 8 through 12.
- SPRING BREAK: April 3 through 7, Lewis River Trail. Open to grades 8 through 12.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 16 through 19. Open to grades 8 through 12.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: Route TBD. Leg one August 11 through 15. Leg two, August 14 through 18. Open to the class of 2018 only.
The Middle School Gender Sexuality Alliance is holding its very first social this evening from 5-8 p.m. in the UPrep Library and the lower Commons.
On October 19, the University Prep Upper School held its first ever Wellness Day.
On Tuesday, October 18, a dinner event was held at the 2100 Building in Seattle for parents and guardians of University Prep Rainier Scholars.