- Add/drop form
- Course Requests form
- Independent Study form
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Supply List
- Advanced Placement Test Registration
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Global Link Application 2016-17
- US Global Link Handbook 2016-17
- MS Global Link Handbook 2017
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Parent Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Connecting to UPrep Wireless
- How to Print on Campus
- Creating a Family Media and Technology Use Contract
- Middle School Device Program
- Upper School Device Program
- Program Overview
- Health Inventory and Release Form
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIP DATES/CALENDAR, 2016/2017
- SPRING BREAK: April 3 through 7, Lewis River Trail. Open to grades 8 through 12. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 16 through 19. Open to grades 8 through 12. Sign ups open week of April 17th.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: Route TBD. Leg one August 11 through 15. Leg two, August 14 through 18. Open to the class of 2018 only. Sign ups open week of April 17th.
After competing in the district competition and in the semifinals in late February and early March, the University Prep Mock Trial Team is headed to the State competition.
Alumna Elizabeth Schiffler's miniseries "The Adventures of Tracy and Felt" won "Best Local Series" at the recent Seattle Web Fest.
At the Clackamas Jazz Festival on Friday, University Prep's Advanced Jazz Ensemble took 1st place for the first time!