- Course Requests form
- Course of Study (MS | US)
- Time management worksheet
- Add/drop form
- Independent Study form
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Supply List
- Advanced Placement Test Registration
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Global Link Application 2017-18
- US Global Link Handbook 2016-17
- MS Global Link Handbook 2017
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Parent Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Connecting to UPrep Wireless
- How to Print on Campus
- Creating a Family Media and Technology Use Contract
- Middle School Device Program
- Upper School Device Program
- Program Overview
- Health Inventory and Release Form
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIP DATES/CALENDAR, 2016/2017
- SPRING BREAK: April 3 through 7, Lewis River Trail. Open to grades 8 through 12. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 16 through 19. Open to grades 8 through 12. TRIP FULL AS OF 5/3/2017.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: Route TBD. Leg one August 11 through 15. Leg two, August 14 through 18. Open to the class of 2018 only. Sign ups open week of April 17th. To sign up for either leg, CLICK HERE.
- May is Ride Your Bike Everywhere Month! May 19th is Ride Your Bike to School Day. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION.
University Prep's annual Rainier Scholars Celebration last night honored graduating seniors, acknowledged current students, and welcomed incoming Rainier Scholars.
Today's Professional Development afternoon was dedicated to planning for University Prep's new schedule next year.
This Sunday, May 21, Puget Sound Independent Schools, an admissions collaborative affiliated with the Northwest Association of Independent Schools, will host the first ever Spring School Fair at Garfield Community Center from 2:00-3:30 p.m.