- Course of Study (MS | US)
- Time management worksheet
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Course Requests Form
- Independent Study form
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Global Link Application 2017-18
- US Global Link Handbook
- MS Global Link Handbook
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Inventory and Release Form
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 16 and 17, 2018.
- Spring Break backpacking: April 2 through April 6, 2018. Route TBD.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July, 2018. Dates and route TBD
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 2018. Dates and route TBD.
During the September 21 Professional Development Day, University Prep faculty is engaging in the first of two professional development days this fall dedicated to planning for the introduction of intensives in future years.
Pedro Cordoba, University Prep's Associate Director of Diversity and Community, has been selected to serve as a staff member at the National Association of Independent Schools' annual Student Diversity Leadership Conference, which is being held in Anaheim this fall in conjunction with the People of Color Conference.