On Monday, June 19, 50 rising sophomores, juniors and seniors participated in University Prep's 3rd Annual Puma Leadership Conference.
- Course Requests form
- Course of Study (MS | US)
- Time management worksheet
- Add/drop form
- Independent Study form
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Supply List
- Advanced Placement Test Registration
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Global Link Application 2017-18
- US Global Link Handbook 2016-17
- MS Global Link Handbook 2017
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Parent Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- UPrep Guidelines for Responsible Use of Technology
- Connecting to UPrep Wireless
- How to Print on Campus
- Creating a Family Media and Technology Use Contract
- Middle School Device Program
- Upper School Device Program
- Program Overview
- Health Inventory and Release Form
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIP DATES/CALENDAR, 2016/2017
- SPRING BREAK: April 3 through 7, Lewis River Trail. Open to grades 8 through 12. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 16 through 19. Open to grades 8 through 12. TRIP FULL AS OF 5/3/2017.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: Route TBD. Leg one August 11 through 15. Leg two, August 14 through 18. Open to the class of 2018 only. Sign ups open week of April 17th. To sign up for either leg. SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED. Contact Alec Duxbury at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- May is Ride Your Bike Everywhere Month! May 19th is Ride Your Bike to School Day. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION.
UPrep rising senior Marika Inouye has been awarded a National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y) Scholarship by the U.S. State Department's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
University Prep celebrated the graduation of its 8th grade students yesterday evening with a ceremony in the Pumadome, a showcase of 8th grade work, and a reception in the Commons.