- Course of Study (MS | US)
- Time management worksheet
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Course Requests Form
- Independent Study form
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Global Link Application 2017-18
- US Global Link Handbook
- MS Global Link Handbook
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 16 through 19. Open to grades 8 through 12. TRIP FULL AS OF 5/3/2017.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: Route TBD. Leg one August 11 through 15. Leg two, August 14 through 18. Open to the class of 2018 only. Sign ups open week of April 17th. To sign up for either leg. SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED. Contact Alec Duxbury at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
University Prep is hosting Vivace!, a chamber music and orchestra camp, for the first time, and the halls are alive with music.
UPrep's Summer Academic Bridge program is in full swing, helping students lay the foundation for a successful school year while they build relationships with fellow students and teachers.
Upper School history teacher and 10th grade dean Pat Grant is featured on the cover of this month's Costco Connection magazine.