- Add/drop form (semester 1)
- Course Requests form
- Independent Study form
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Supply List
- Advanced Placement Test Registration
- Global Link Application 2016-17
- Global Link Handbook 2015-16
- Semester Away Application
- Semester Away Information
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Parent Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Connecting to UPrep Wireless
- How to Print on Campus
- Creating a Family Media and Technology Use Contract
- Middle School Device Program
- Upper School Device Program
- Program Overview
- Health History and Release Form
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIP DATES/CALENDAR, 2016/2017
- WINTER CAMPING: February 17 and 18, Gold Creek Valley. Open to grades 8 through 12.
- SPRING BREAK: April 3 through 7, Lewis River Trail. Open to grades 8 through 12.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 16 through 19. Open to grades 8 through 12.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: Route TBD. Leg one August 11 through 15. Leg two, August 14 through 18. Open to the class of 2018 only.
A study group composed of five Middle School directors of NWAIS member schools visited UPrep classes today to practice "educational rounds."
Today's professional development half day was devoted to consideration of the New Models of Time proposal, which addresses University Prep's weekly schedule as well as the academic calendar.
After Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we hope you'll join us for #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving that inspires an increase in charitable donations, volunteer hours, and service activities to bring about real change in communities around the globe.