- Course of Study (MS | US)
- Time management worksheet
- Community Service
- Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Course Requests Form
- Independent Study form
- Planned Absence Form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Global Link Application 2017-18
- US Global Link Handbook
- MS Global Link Handbook
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 16 and 17, 2018.
- Student made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- Spring Break backpacking: April 2 through April 6, 2018. Route TBD.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July, 8th to 11th, 2018. Route TBD
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 10th to the 14th and August 13th to the 17th, 2018. Route TBD.
During last week's Early Release Day Professional Development session, the full faculty and staff at University Prep continued its work toward building a diverse and inclusive community.
On the evening of November 9, University Prep held its first LaunchPad Networking Night – a casual social bringing together the Class of 2018 and fifteen members of the local professional community.
University Prep's U.S. History War and Peace classes organized and ran both the Middle and Upper School Veterans Day Assemblies today. The students' goals were to honor veterans and educate the community, which they did with great success.