College Counseling & COVID-19 FAQ's
- Will COVID-19 force colleges to close?
- Where can I take the SAT and ACT this fall?
- How do I know what a college’s standardized testing policy is?
- I’ve always heard that the campus visit is an important part of the admissions process, but how will I visit a campus if it’s closed?
- How do I “demonstrate interest” if I can’t visit a college?
- Are colleges still offering interviews?
- Will UPrep still offer individual college visits?
- We are worried about our family’s financial situation and paying for college. What should we do?
- Since I will not have a lot of co-curricular activities from last spring or this fall, will colleges review my application differently?