UPrep's daily schedule supports focus and depth of study, collaboration, the pursuit of individual passions, and meeting with teachers in keeping with Strategic Plan 2020.
Note: We are currently following an adapted, hybrid schedule due to COVID-19.
- A later daily start with a before-school period that allows access to teachers and learning support
- A daily advisory check-in and one longer weekly advisory that strengthens the student/advisor relationship
- Fewer transitions between academic classes
- Seventy-minute periods that rotate on a predictable weekly basis
- A daily 60-minute Community Time for assemblies, long advisory, clubs, meetings, special events, study skills workshops, special events and office hours
- A lunch period reserved exclusively for lunch
- Class periods that start and end at the same time each day
- Up to six classes per semester