Integrated Learning Services
We have expanded our offerings and staff for 2018-2019. They include:
At University Prep, we know that everyone learns differently. In providing options for all learners inside and outside of the classroom, we hope to open up pathways for students to find the confidence and skills to shine.
- Learning Pathways: Our personalized 1:1 language remediation program, with the option of 3:1 in year two. Additional fee.
- SchoolHacks: Our learning specialists provide executive skills support for:
- Middle School, for students in grades 7-8 in 3:1 small groups for an additional fee
- Upper School, for all grades as a non-credit elective at no additional cost
- Classroom Partners: Our specialists work with teachers and students to provide personalized support in the classroom in collaboration with our instructional coach.
- Community time support: Integrated Learning staff are available for specific skills building sessions and drop-in support.
- After-school drop-in tutoring: Organizational support is available from Monday-Thursday from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. and a math/science tutor from Liddane Tutoring is present on Mondays and Thursdays for subject help.
- Learning Ally Membership: UPrep provides audiobook access for students with an ILP accommodation at no cost to families.
The University Prep/Liddane Tutoring collaboration continues. This collaboration includes coordination of services and communication between tutor, school and home in the interest of student growth.
Shannon Salverda: Director of Integrated Learning
Stephanie Dobler and Theresa Burton: Learning Pathways teachers
Rachael Lydeard: Learning Specialist, teaches SchoolHacks, and leads Classroom Partners
Julie Smith: Learning and Testing Specialist, teaches Learning Pathways, leads standardized testing accommodations, and supports Learning Ally