At University Prep, students use technology as a tool for learning. Our curriculum is built for creativity, communication, and collaboration, while modeling how professionals use technology in their respective fields. Faculty work with academic specialists, developing students’ technology skills in real-world ways.
- Intro to Computer Science through CS III
- Big Data and Analytics
- Filmmaking in Seattle
- Project Science
- Engineering I and II
- VEX Robotics Competition Teams
- Build-Your-Own-Robot Clubs
- Digital Art
- Movie Making
- 3D Printing and Virtual Reality
- Computer Science
- Coding Competitions and Hack-a-Thons
- High-Altitude Ballooning
- Student Technology Leaders
Current students and faculty:
For tech resources, please log in to the Veracross portal.
Please contact Jeff Tillinghast, Director of Learning Design and Technology, at JTillinghast@universityprep.org or 206.832.1160.