At University Prep, students use technology as a tool for learning. Our curriculum is built for creativity, communication, and collaboration, while modeling how professionals use technology in their respective fields. Faculty work with academic specialists, developing students’ technology skills in real-world ways.
- Intro to Computer Science through Java and Python
- Data Science and Analytics
- Filmmaking in Seattle
- Project Science
- Introduction to Robotics and Engineering
- Engineering I and II
Technology Clubs and Activities
- VEX Robotics Competition Teams
- Build-Your-Own-Robot Clubs
- Digital Art
- Movie Making
- 3D Printing and Virtual Reality
- Computer Science
- Coding Competitions and Hack-a-Thons
- Student Technology Leaders
Current students and faculty:
For tech resources, please log in to the Veracross portal.
UPrep's 1:1, Bring-Your-Own-Device programs build student responsibility and skill in using technology in their academic and personal lives.