University Prep has the right balance of strong academics, extracurricular activities, social/emotional support, and dedicated faculty. It is the ideal environment to foster learning and discovery.” Prospective parent
Welcome to University Prep!
University Prep's 45-year history celebrates a commitment to inclusion, a legacy of innovation, and a culture of inspiration. Each of our students reaches their potential to become an intellectually courageous, socially responsible citizen of the world and graduates UPrep prepared for college AND life.
Our goal in the enrollment office is to guide and support prospective families through the admission process. Choosing the right school for your family is a big decision and we want to make sure you have all of the information you need.
We invite you to take a few minutes to look over our website and read about our innovative programming. There are so many opportunities that await you at UPrep!
- Discover our engaging Intensives program, where your student will get the chance to spend three weeks exploring their passions.
- Check out our Global Programs, which will allow your student the opportunity to build cross-cultural relationships and understand their role in the global community through cultural competency.
- Our no-cut Athletics program is a big part of our school culture. There is space for the novice as well as the expert.
- Diversity and Community is at the heart of our school, both literally and figuratively.
- Our award-winning College Counseling Office is the place where your student will realize that college is a match to be made, not a prize to be won.
Thank you for your interest in admission to University Prep! Our application deadline for the 2020-21 academic year has passed. We are currently accepting late applications for 2020-2021 for select grades based on space availability. Please contact us at email@example.com before applying to see if space is available in the grade to which your child is applying. Please note that at this time, financial aid is no longer available for applicants to the 2020-2021 school year, due to our entire financial aid budget being already awarded.
Please make sure you connect with our office. We are here to answer your questions and look forward to meeting you and your student through the admission process.