Thank you for your interest in University Prep. To begin the application process, you must first create an account in Ravenna. Through Ravenna, you can manage your application online from start to finish, including completing the preliminary application, submitting the $85 application fee or fee waiver, submitting supplemental forms such as teacher evaluations, request for records, student essays and parent/guardian statements, and receiving the final admission decision.
Returning users can log in using their email and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
The Application Process:
- Complete the preliminary application and submit the $85 application fee.
- Schedule your child’s campus visit.
- Register your child for the ISEE or SSAT.
- Print and sign the Request for Records form and submit it to your child’s current school.
- Delegate the Teacher Evaluation forms to your child’s current English and math teachers.
- Submit your completed Parent/Guardian and Student Essays.