Thank you for your interest in University Prep. Our application deadline for the 2020-21 academic year has passed. If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first step to begin your application is to create an account in Ravenna, our online application portal. Through Ravenna, you can manage your application online from start to finish, including completing the Intent to Apply form, submitting the $85 application fee or fee waiver, submitting supplemental forms (such as teacher evaluations, request for records, student essays and parent/guardian statements), and receiving the final admission decision. Please click on the buttons to the right to create your account.
Returning users can log in using their existing email and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
The Application Process:
- Complete the Intent to Apply form and submit the nonrefundable $85 application fee through Ravenna. You must complete these two steps before you will be able to schedule a visit or proceed with the rest of the application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a fee waiver if the application fee presents a hardship for your family.
- Schedule your child’s campus visit through Ravenna.
- Register your child for the ISEE or SSAT. University Prep accepts scores from either test taken within the current academic year.
- Complete the Parent/Guardian and Student Essays in Ravenna.
- Print and sign the Request for Records form and submit it to your child’s current school. Schools will send transcripts/report cards directly to University Prep.
- Delegate the Teacher Evaluation forms in Ravenna to two of your child’s current or recent teachers.
You will find detailed instructions in Ravenna for each step. If you have any questions, please contact the Enrollment Office at 206.523.6407 or email@example.com.
Thursday, January 16, 2020 - Application materials due. Test scores and transcripts can be submitted after this deadline, but must be received by January 31.
Thursday, February 6, 2020 - Financial Aid application due for Upper School students.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - Financial Aid applications due for Middle School students.
Friday, February 21, 2020 - Upper School decisions released in Ravenna at noon. Families have a week to respond. If you choose to enroll, signed contracts and deposits are due Friday, February 28 by noon.
Friday, March 20, 2019 - Middle School decisions released in Ravenna at noon. Families have a week to respond. If you choose to enroll, signed contracts and deposits are due Friday, March 27 by noon.