Thank you for your interest in University Prep. To begin the application process, you must first create an account in Ravenna. Through Ravenna, you can manage your application online from start to finish, including completing the preliminary application, submitting the $85 application fee, submitting supplemental forms such as teacher evaluations, request for records, student essays and parent/guardian statements, and receiving the final admission decision.
Returning users can log in using their email and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application Process:
- Complete the preliminary application and submit the $85 application fee.
- Schedule your child’s campus visit.
- Register your child for the ISEE or SSAT.
- Print and sign the Request for Records form and submit it to your child’s current school.
- Delegate the Teacher Evaluation forms to your child’s current English and math teachers.
- Submit your completed Parent/Guardian and Student Essays.
If you have any questions, please contact the Enrollment Office at 206.523.6407 or email@example.com.
Because some grade levels are fully enrolled, we ask that you contact the Enrollment Office before starting the application process. Please call 206.832.1116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.