Thank you for your interest in admission to University Prep! Our application for the 2021-2022 school year is now available in Ravenna.
The first step to beginning your application is creating an account in Ravenna, our online application portal. Through Ravenna, you can manage your application online from start to finish, including completing the Intent to Apply form, submitting the $85 application fee or fee waiver, submitting supplemental forms (such as teacher evaluations, request for records, student essays and parent/guardian statements), and receiving the final admission decision. Please click on the buttons to the right to create your account.
Returning Ravenna users can log in using their existing email and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Considering applying? Make sure to attend our upcoming virtual events to learn more about UPrep!
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to meeting you and your student through the admission process.
The Application Process:
- Complete the Intent to Apply form and submit the nonrefundable $85 application fee through Ravenna. You must complete these two steps before you will be able to schedule a visit or proceed with the rest of the application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a fee waiver if the application fee presents a hardship for your family.
- Schedule your visits through Ravenna.
- Complete the Parent/Guardian and Student Essays in Ravenna.
- Print and sign the Request for Records form and submit it to your student's current school. Schools will send transcripts/report cards directly to University Prep.
- Delegate the Teacher Evaluation forms in Ravenna to two of your student’s current or recent teachers.
Delegate the School Administrator form in Ravenna to your student’s school registrar, division director or principal.
You will find detailed instructions in Ravenna for each step. If you have any questions, please contact the Enrollment Office at 206.523.6407 or email@example.com.
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Application materials due. Test scores and transcripts can be submitted after this deadline, but must be received by January 31.
Thursday, February 4, 2021
Financial Aid application due for Upper School students.
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Financial Aid applications due for Middle School students.
Friday, February 19, 2021 Upper School decisions released in Ravenna at noon. Families have a week to respond. If you choose to enroll, signed contracts and deposits are due Friday, February 26 by noon.
Friday, March 19, 2021
Middle School decisions released in Ravenna at noon. Families have a week to respond. If you choose to enroll, signed contracts and deposits are due Friday, March 26 by noon.