Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year are now closed.
Thank you for your interest in applying to University Prep. The first step to beginning your application is creating an account in Ravenna, our online application portal. Through Ravenna, you can manage your application online from start to finish, including completing the Intent to Apply form, submitting the $60 application fee or fee waiver, submitting supplemental forms (such as admission testing, teacher evaluations, request for records, student essays, and parent/guardian statements), and receiving the final admission decision. Please click on the buttons to the right to create your account.
Returning Ravenna users can log in using their existing email and password. If you have trouble creating a new account or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions about University Prep, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application Process:
- Complete the Intent to Apply form and submit the nonrefundable $60 application fee through Ravenna. You must complete these two steps before you will be able to schedule a visit or proceed with the rest of the application. Please contact email@example.com to request a fee waiver if the application fee presents a hardship for your family.
- Schedule your visits through Ravenna.
- Complete the Parent/Guardian and Student Essays in Ravenna.
- Print and sign the Request for Records form and submit it to your student's current school. Schools will send transcripts/report cards directly to University Prep.
- Submit a copy of your student’s standardized test scores. Please review our testing requirements here.
- Delegate the Teacher Evaluation forms in Ravenna to two of your student’s current or recent teachers.
Delegate the School Administrator form in Ravenna to your student’s school registrar, division director or principal.
You will find detailed instructions in Ravenna for each step. If you have any questions, please contact the Enrollment Office at 206.523.6407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, January 12, 2023
Application materials due.
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Financial Aid application due for Upper School students.
Friday, February 24, 2023
Upper School decisions released in Ravenna at noon. Families have a week to respond. If you choose to enroll, signed contracts and deposits are due Friday, March 3 by noon.
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Financial Aid applications due for Middle School students.
Friday, March 17, 2023
Middle School decisions released in Ravenna at noon. Families have a week to respond. If you choose to enroll, signed contracts and deposits are due Friday, March 24, by noon.
University Prep does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, creed, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, disability, use of a trained service animal, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to admissions and administration of all of its programs, as well as to all areas of employment.