International Student Admission
University Prep values diversity of thought and experience. Therefore, we welcome applications from international students. International applicants are those who currently attend school outside the United States and/or require an I-20 to attend University Prep. Prior to considering an application to University Prep, international students should carefully review the following information and requirements:
- International applicants follow the same application process as domestic applicants with one exception: a campus visit is not required of international students.
- University Prep does not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) or English Language Learning (ELL) courses. Students must be fluent and at grade level in spoken and written English.
- University Prep is not a boarding school and we do not arrange for homestays. All students are required to live with their immediate family member(s) or legal guardian throughout the duration of their attendance at University Prep.
- All applicants must intend to graduate from University Prep.
- Financial aid is not available for non-U.S. citizens.
- University Prep does not consider international applicants for mid-year transfers or one-year exchanges.
- If needed, University Prep issues I-20’s for foreign nationals who enroll in our program. Once an I-20 is issued, it is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain and manage their F-1 student visa.
- The application fee for international students is $200.