International Student Admission
University Prep welcomes applications from international students. International applicants are those who currently attend school outside the United States and/or require an I-20 to attend University Prep. Prior to considering an application, international students should carefully review the following information and requirements:
- International applicants follow the same application process as domestic applicants with one exception: a campus visit is not required.
- University Prep does not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) or English Language Learning (ELL) courses. Students must be fluent and at grade level in spoken and written English.
- University Prep is not a boarding school and we do not arrange for homestays. All students are required to live with their immediate family member(s) or legal guardian throughout the duration of their attendance.
- All applicants must intend to graduate from University Prep.
- Financial aid is not available for non-U.S. citizens.
- University Prep does not consider international applicants for mid-year transfers or one-year exchanges.
- If needed, University Prep issues I-20’s for foreign nationals who enroll in our program. Once an I-20 is issued, it is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain and manage their F-1 student visa.
- The application fee for international students is $100.