International Student Admission
UPrep welcomes applications from international students. International applicants are those who currently attend school outside the United States. Prior to considering an application, international students should carefully review the following information and requirements:
- International applicants follow the same application process as domestic applicants with one exception: a campus visit is not required. International applicants will be scheduled for a Zoom interview.
- UPrep does not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) or English Language Learning (ELL) courses. Students must be fluent and at grade level in spoken and written English.
- UPrep is not a boarding school and we do not arrange for homestays. All students are required to live with their legal parent or guardian throughout the duration of their attendance.
- All applicants must intend to graduate from UPrep.
- Financial aid is not available for non-U.S. citizens.
- UPrep does not consider international applicants for mid-year transfers or one-year exchanges.
- The application fee for international students is $100.