- Course of Study (MS | US)
- Course Requests Form
- AP Test Registration
- Time management worksheet
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Independent Study form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Community Service
- 2016-2017 Community Service Day Options
- 2017-2018 US Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Global Link Application 2017-2018
- US Global Link Handbook
- MS Global Link Handbook
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Planned Absence Form
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 16 and 17, 2018. TRIP FULL. Please email Alec Duxbury to be put on a waiting list or to inquire if any spots have come open.
- Student-made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- Spring Break backpacking: April 2-6. Route: The Lewis River Trail outside of Cougar, Washington. THIS TRIP IS FULL AS OF 2/14/2018. Please email Alec Duxbury directly if you would like to be on the waiting list.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July, 8-11. Route TBD. Sign-ups open April 23rd, 2018.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 10-14 and August 13- 17. Route TBD. Sign-ups open April 23rd, 2018.
You are invited to hear UPrep students and faculty members present their ideas, passions and hopes for the future in the second official TEDX event at University Prep.
The world-class Maru-a-Pula Marimba Band, from University Prep's Global Link partner school in Gaborone, Botswana, is visiting UPrep and Seattle for the week.
Please join us for a screening of the documentary Angst, which explores the recent rise of anxiety in teenagers. The film seeks to educate a wide audience about how young people experience anxiety and ways they can cope.