- Course of Study (MS | US)
- Course Requests Form
- AP Test Registration
- Time management worksheet
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Independent Study form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Community Service
- 2016-2017 Community Service Day Options
- 2017-2018 US Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Global Link Application 2017-2018
- US Global Link Handbook
- MS Global Link Handbook
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Planned Absence Form
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 16 and 17, 2018. TRIP FULL. Please email Alec Duxbury to be put on a waiting list or to inquire if any spots have come open.
- Student-made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- Spring Break backpacking: April 2-6. Route: The Lewis River Trail outside of Cougar, Washington. THIS TRIP IS FULL AS OF 2/14/2018. Please email Alec Duxbury directly if you would like to be on the waiting list.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July, 8-11. Open to the classes of 2022-2019. $50 fee. Route enters the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area at Salmon La Sac and visit Pete Lake, Waptus Lake, and the Waptus River. Sign-ups close on June 1, 2018. Sign up here. Questions: email Alec Duxbury, Outdoor Education Coordinator.
The 7th grade is holding its Science Cafe tonight, in the Commons from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Acclaimed author Simon Winchester will discuss his most recent book, The Perfectionists: How Precision Engineers Created the Modern World in the second Town Hall event hosted at University Prep this spring.
The Pumas will take on their competitors in several big contests tomorrow, Saturday, May 19.