- Course of Study (MS | US)
- AP Test Registration
- Time management worksheet
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Course Requests Form
- Independent Study form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Community Service
- 2016-2017 Community Service Day Options
- 2017-2018 US Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Global Link Application 2017-2018
- US Global Link Handbook
- MS Global Link Handbook
- Semester Away Information & Application 2017-2018
- Planned Absence Form
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 16 and 17, 2018. TRIP FULL. Please email Alec Duxbury to be put on a waiting list or to inquire if any spots have come open.
- Student-made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- Spring Break backpacking: April 2-6. Route: The Lewis River Trail outside of Cougar, Washington. THIS TRIP IS FULL AS OF 2/14/2018. Please email Alec Duxbury directly if you would like to be on the waiting list.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July, 8-11. Route TBD
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 10-14 and August 13- 17. Route TBD.
Eleven UPrep members of the Black Student Union will attend a showing of the movie "Black Panther" this Friday, along with 300 African American teenagers from around the city. As part of a planned segment on the excitement surrounding the movie, King 5 TV came to the UPrep campus on Thursday to interview our BSU students about what the movie means to them.
Last weekend, both MS and US Robotics teams competed in their second robotics tournaments, once again exceeding expectations for a first year program, and ending on a high note as the season drew to a close.
University Prep musicians distinguished themselves at the Elliot Bay Solo and Ensemble event at Seattle Pacific University this past Saturday, and ten students will participate in the State Competition in April. UPrep won or placed in 10 out of the 14 categories it competed in this weekend.