- Course Requests Form
- AP Test Registration
- Time management worksheet
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Independent Study form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Upper School Summer Reading List 2018
- Community Service
- 2016-2017 Community Service Day Options
- 2017-2018 US Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Planned Absence Form
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 16 and 17, 2018. TRIP FULL. Please email Alec Duxbury to be put on a waiting list or to inquire if any spots have come open.
- Student-made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- Spring Break backpacking: April 2-6. Route: The Lewis River Trail outside of Cougar, Washington. THIS TRIP IS FULL AS OF 2/14/2018. Please email Alec Duxbury directly if you would like to be on the waiting list.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July, 8-11. Open to the classes of 2022-2019. $50 fee. Route enters the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area at Salmon La Sac and visit Pete Lake, Waptus Lake, and the Waptus River. Sign-ups for this trip are now closed. Questions: email Alec Duxbury, Outdoor Education Coordinator.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 10-14 and August 13- 17. Open to the class of 2019 only. $50 fee. Route: Rainbow Lake and McAlester Pass loop in the North Cascades National Park. Sign-ups for these trips are now closed. Questions: email Alec Duxbury, Outdoor Education Coordinator.
Read more about Head of School and Assistant Head of School Present at EAB Webconference
Head of School Matt Levinson and Assistant Head of School for Academics and Strategic Initiatives Richard Kassissieh presented at a web conference Thursday, June 7, put on by the Education Advisory Board (EAB).