- Course Requests Form
- AP Test Registration
- Time management worksheet
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Independent Study form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Upper School Summer Reading List 2018
- Community Service
- 2016-2017 Community Service Day Options
- 2017-2018 US Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Planned Absence Form
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 15 and 16, 2019..
- Student-made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 7-10, 2019
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 16-20, 19-23, 2019
The University Prep Board of Trustees has voted to appoint a seven-member Search Committee as well as the search firm Spencer Stuart to assist in finding a replacement for Head of School Matt Levinson, who will leave in July 2019 to head Pingry School in New Jersey.
Join us for Black Twilight, a dynamic and powerful production from the Middle School Play Production and Stagecraft students Thursday, December 6, at 7:00 p.m. in Founders Hall. You may reserve your free ticket here.
As part of its commitment to inclusion, University Prep is sending a total of 15 adults to the National Association of Independent Schools People of Color Conference and 6 students to the parallel Student Diversity Leadership Conference in Nashville, Tennessee this week.