- Course Requests Form
- AP Test Registration
- Time management worksheet
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Independent Study form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Upper School Summer Reading List 2018
- Community Service
- 2016-2017 Community Service Day Options
- 2017-2018 US Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Planned Absence Form
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 15 and 16, 2019..
- Student-made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July 7-10, 2019
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 16-20, 19-23, 2019
The University Prep Fine Arts Department is excited to present two major fall events this weekend, the Visual Arts Showcase featuring work by Middle and Upper School students, and the Upper School musical, Assassins with 45 actors, crew and musicians.
The UPrep Upper School headed out to its first Community Service Day of the year today, serving more than 20 outside partner organizations.
University Prep's pioneering intensive program became more real for Upper School students today as they had the opportunity to get a preview of their upcoming January intensive during Community Time today.