- Course Requests Form
- AP Test Registration
- Time management worksheet
- Middle School Supply List
- Add/Drop Form
- Independent Study form
- Pass/Fail Form
- Transcript Request Form/Current Students
- Transcript Request Form/Former Students
- Transcript Request Form/Alumni
- Upper School Summer Reading List 2018
- Community Service
- 2016-2017 Community Service Day Options
- 2017-2018 US Community Service Day Options
- National Honor Society Eligibility Requirements
- Planned Absence Form
- Puma Talks Application
- Social Event Guest Form
- Middle School Parent/Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Parent Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Upper School Student Life Calendar
- Upper School Student Life Calendar Request
- Spring Fling Dance Tickets
- Program Overview
- Health Information and Release Form for all Outdoor Education Trips
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION TRIPS
- Snow camping overnight: February 16 and 17, 2018. TRIP FULL. Please email Alec Duxbury to be put on a waiting list or to inquire if any spots have come open.
- Student-made vlog from last year's snow camping trip.
- Spring Break backpacking: April 2-6. Route: The Lewis River Trail outside of Cougar, Washington. THIS TRIP IS FULL AS OF 2/14/2018. Please email Alec Duxbury directly if you would like to be on the waiting list.
- ALPINE LAKES WILDERNESS: July, 8-11. Open to the classes of 2022-2019. $50 fee. Route enters the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area at Salmon La Sac and visit Pete Lake, Waptus Lake, and the Waptus River. Sign-ups for this trip are now closed. Questions: email Alec Duxbury, Outdoor Education Coordinator.
- SENIOR BACKPACKING: August 10-14 and August 13- 17. Open to the class of 2019 only. $50 fee. Route: Rainbow Lake and McAlester Pass loop in the North Cascades National Park. Sign-ups for these trips are now closed. Questions: email Alec Duxbury, Outdoor Education Coordinator.
Seniors got a head start on their year by attending the college application bootcamp hosted by the College Counseling Office today.
University Prep is excited to launch 40 new classes in 2018-2019, many occasioned by our new three-week Intensives in the winter and spring.