UPrep is a remarkable community to be a part of. Not only do the students build friendships that continue after graduation, parents do as well.“ Ann E., Parent of a senior and a graduate
University Prep partners with families to create lasting relationships that provide the foundation for our inclusive community. Parents are invited to participate in our co-curricular activities, support our arts and sports programs, serve as ambassadors for the school, bake for events, and volunteer in whatever way is possible for them.
The purpose of University Prep’s Parent Council is to support the mission, vision and values of the school while building community, promoting engagement and facilitating communication with and among families.
The UPrep Parent Council provides a vital communication link between families and school and acts as the steering committee for our students’ parents and guardians. It also plans and hosts many activities throughout the year that foster closer ties among all members of the community.
- President – Barbara Sniezek
- Upper School Vice President – Cheryl Hoffman Herzog
- Middle School Vice President – Tracy Pozil
- Treasurer – Jennifer Zell
- Secretary – Joanna Beitel
- Past Executive – Laura Domoto
- Advancement Liaison – Lisa Bontje
- Diversity and Community – Katie Rossbach, Yaneth Vrentas
- Global Programs Liason - Anju Rao, Brigid Britton
- Governance – Dave Higley
- Parent Education – Liz Huehnergarth, Kendall Burwell, Scottie Nash
- Parents for the Arts – Jenna Sylvester, Jim Xiao, Krysia Johnson
- Sports Boosters – Middle School: Sheila Raff; Upper School: Julie Zirkle, Kathi McHugh
- 12th Grade Reps – Elizabeth Anderson, Ann Eickerman, Rebecca Butler
- 11th Grade Reps – Jessica Fosse, Robert Hardwick, Katherine Burk
- 10th Grade Reps – Shannon Loftis, Leigh Toner, Heather Smith
- 9th Grade Reps – Ursula Phelan, Aija Christopher, Kim Eisman
- 8th Grade Reps – Amy Colando, Marina Veen, Liffy Franklin
- 7th Grade Reps – Michele Myoshi, Missy Stern, Liat Uziyel-Bollag
- 6th Grade Reps – Michelle Conrad, Katrina Strand, Anna Leslie