Parent Education Events
We hope you will join us for some or all of our education events this year! All events begin with refreshments at 6:30 p.m. with programs at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- August 28 -- Integrated Learning Coffee, 8:30-9:45 a.m., WaldenJoin Shannon Salverda, Director of Integrated Learning, for coffee and conversation. Learn about the new layers of access to student support on campus, including new learning services staff, SchoolHacks classes, Classroom Partners program, After-school Drop-in tutoring, and community time offerings.
- September 11 - Panel Discussion on Intensives, Library
- November 7 -The Delicate Balance of Student Accommodations and Interventions, Library
- January 30 - Coffee and Conversation with Shannon Salverda, 8:30-9:45 a.m., Library
Join Shannon Salverda, Director of Integrated Learning for coffee and conversation. As second semester begins, discuss ways to set your student up for success, find access to supports and best utilize the many integrated learning resources on campus.
- May 15 - Coffee and Conversation with Shannon Salverda, 8:30-9:45 a.mJoin Shannon Salverda,
Director of Integrated Learning, to review the 2018-2019
student and family experience with Integrated Learning, ask questions, praise
successes, and make suggestions for 2019-2020.